Sunday, May 8, 2011

QQ May - "So Sweetly"

Here is another design with the Club Q items from the May kit. I absolutely love the larger photo of Nolan kissing Ethan on the head. What a precious moment for me :)

"So Sweetly" Layout


I cut a few circles in half to include a spot for the date and add a cute flair under the larger photo.


For this layout I used a Fiskars border punch and pearl accents. The quote is from Quick Quotes. For a tutorial on how to make the flower you see in the corner, please see my other QQ May layout post :)

3 comments:

  1. So excited Quick Quotes sent me to your link! I met you at the San Marcos CKC Convention last year - you may remember me as I sat through 5 classes and was timid about gluing things down to the paper for fear I'd commit to the design and later want to ink so more (something I learned to love from you)! You were truly an inspiring teacher - a treasure for me to be introduced to the Quick Quotes line by you! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your great comments Tina. I absolutely remember you and the no gluing - lol. The inks are my favorite embellishment on every page. I don't think I have an album in the last 3 years without them. Glad to have you 'following me' :)

    ReplyDelete