Sunday, May 15, 2011

Baby Shower - invites & layout

Yesterday I threw my best friend, Jessica, a baby shower. This is her first baby, which makes it that much more exciting. I decided to create some of the items for the shower myself including the invitations. I tried to keep them pretty simple since I needed to make about 25 of them. The baby carriage & 'oh baby' were sprayed with glimmer mist so it gave it a pretty sparkle. The carriage was also mounted with pop dots. Then I wanted to be sure she was able to keep one as a momento so I also created a double page layout that includes one of the invites. The invite is on the right-hand layout below.

INVITE:


"Baby Shower" Layout





Fold-out album

At parties you always have multiple photos, so I included a fold out album on the left-hand layout to hold more photos of the guests from the shower.





0 comments:

Post a Comment