Wednesday, January 11, 2012

'Flying' - double page layout

'FLYING'

Here is a fun, double-page layout I created with the newest paper line from Quick Quotes - SUMMER SAMBA.  I love all of the bright colors.  They made the perfect background for my son's first flying trip with daddy.  He came prepared with his pilot's notebook, headset and sunglasses.  He had a great time from wheels up to wheels down and can't wait to go again.



I changed the title by adding an 'L' to make it 'ALTITUDE' :)  This also shows the distressing of my blue & red papers, as well as, my Spellbinders Creative Page Tabs up close!  I used my die cuts to make decorative tabs on some of my photos.


ITEMS USED:
Summer Samba papers by Quick Quotes (I love the 12x12 sheet of words/phrases that is included)
Blue Hawaiian Chalking Ink - Quick Quotes
Spellbinders - Creative Page Tabs (cut & embossing)
EK Success border punch
Various brads, paper clips, ribbon

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous layout, Lisa!! I am loving the sneak peeks of the new paper lines and can't wait to see what kind of goodies QQ has to go with them. I was wanting more colors and my wishes seem to be coming true! By the way, that's a handsome young man in the photos! Beautiful work!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete