Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Family memories - single page layout

Happy 2012!!!

To kick off the new year I've been scrapping my 2011 pictures :)  Here is a layout using Quick Quotes newest paper line called "Dreamscape."

 The QQ design team was lucky enough to be sent a Spellbinders Grand Caliber die cut/embossing machine.  I used the 'Labels 1' Grand dies to make the nesting shapes behind my photo.  Then I used my 'Wonky Rectangles' to make the mats behind my vellum.  I love this machine.  Not only does it cut, but it also embosses!  This pic shows the imprinted design around the edges.
 To jazz up some of my cardstock, I added some liquid glass to the pre-printed flowers.


Items Used:
QQ Dreamscape papers
QQ Frosted Flourishes
QQ Vellum
Spellbinders Grand Caliber + Wonky Rectangles & Labels 1 Dies
Martha Stewart Border Punch

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This turned out so pretty! Love the papers you mixed from this collection together!!!

    ReplyDelete