Monday, July 12, 2010

'Splendor' Cards

SCRAPPIN at Ronda's
One of my favorite parts of scrap night during the first week of each month at Ronda's house is picking up my order from the previous month. It's like getting a new present each time I go out scrapping.

Last month part of my order included this "Splendor" paper pack from Close to my Heart. It is very whimsical with the clouds and flowers. I created two cards with it so far including an anytime card and a b-day card. I am also half way done with a two-page layout which I will post once it's finished.






On both cards I included a piece of embossed card stock that I created with my cuttlebug embossing folders. I like to sand them to make the words/pattern show through a bit better. Also on card #1 I first stamped the flowers in a white ink, then chalked over them lightly so each flower could be a different color.

0 comments:

Post a Comment