Tuesday, June 29, 2010

June Club Q: re-design

I have been fortunate enough to be one of 4 lucky ladies chosen to re-design the monthly kits sent out by Quick Quotes. Each month Quick Quotes sends out page kits and/or a canvas kit. We've been charged with taking these same products that are sent out and doing entirely different projects with them.

I hope you enjoy my creations with their 'Paint It Black' papers. :)

I have included two single page layouts, one double page layout, a card (with a canvas front) and an altered frame. Feel free to click on any image and it will enlarge the size to see the details a bit better.

For this first layout I used the die cut 'dream' and cut each letter apart to create individual tags. I also cut some of the die cut flourish apart to use it as separate pieces.


For my second layout I decided to take the die cut flower border and cut it into three pieces. Two of the pieces you will see along the edges of this page. The center row of flowers I cut into individual flowers to help embellish some of my other pages.









For this double page layout, on page 2, I created 3 pockets which will allow for multiple photos to slide in and out. I used ribbon or a scallop to top off each pocket and added rub-ons in the bottom corner.




With the canvas I created a large card. I used my crop-a-dile to punch holes down the left side and tied the binding together with ribbon. On the inside I created a small pocket with a bookmark for the recipient to use. I 'love' the vellum quote on the bookmark - it makes me laugh.






With my remaining pieces of paper I created an altered frame. I found this wooden frame at Michael's for $1. What a bargain! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment