Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Quick Quotes - Aug Club Q Re-design










It has been a while since I've posted. We were out of the country for a few weeks, then school started back up. I've finally had a chance to sit down and scrap a bit and boy did it feel good :)

Here you will see a few of the designs I've created using the Quick Quotes Scrapbooking Company kit of the month for August. I have taken their products and added just a few of my own items I already had at home to put my personal touch on them.

Included is a single page layout of my son's first day of preschool. I got the idea to create a large apple from a magazine, then changed up their layout to be my own. I drew one side of the apple 'free-hand', then traced it onto a second piece of paper so both sides would match. Beneath that layout are two double page layouts of different parts of our Canada vacation. At the bottom is an altered chipboard mini album, very simply made since it's for my son. It will give him a few snapshots from this stage in his life "Me", "My house", "My family", "My teacher", etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment