Monday, August 29, 2011

4th Birthday FUN!!! (double page layout)

'4th Birthday Fun' layout


 I surrounded the '4' with Bling to make it pop.

 I love QQ's colored vellum 'F' 'U' 'N'

DESCRIPTION/TIPS: I created this layout for Nolan's 4th birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese. I love the bright colors in the Savvy Davvy papers and I was able to highlight the '4' by putting some green bling around it! For page #1 I sectioned it into thirds and used a border punch down each side of my three pieces of paper. I tied into page #2 by using the same border punch in the opposite direction.

ITEMS USED: Savvy Davvy papers, Savvy Davvy Alphabet & quotes/phrases ("keep the good times rolling"), QQ vellum, QQ glitter chipboard, QQ green bling. Other items: Heidi Swapp small green bling, Marth Stewart 'cherish' punch around the page.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You are so creative! I am learning techniques I never thought about before! thankyou for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete