Sunday, October 16, 2011

'Happiness' Altered mini canvas

I fell in love with the B&W papers in this Teresa Collins collection for theOct Club Q. I gave my canvas a fun pop of color by using QQ Chalking ink in Tahiti & Radiant Rain shimmer mist in 'teal.' I loved how QQ owner, Stacy, designed the altered kit to include a shadow box. That inspired me to take it one step further and actually cut a hole in the front of my canvas. 


These are pics from the Palm Springs Private Reserve and I printed them on site using the Canon Selphy printer. It was my first time trying it and I must say that it was 'FABULOUS.' You could print a whole 4x6 or even print up to 8 pictures on one 4x6 sheet. I am always trying to find ways to print small photos and this let me do it on the spot without a computer.
I lined the hole of the canvas with a white ribbon that I inked in Tahiti. This picture also shows some of the misting on the canvas.


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment