Friday, September 23, 2011

QQ layout sketch challenge (9/23-10/5)

Today starts the beginning of the next Quick Quotes challenge.  For this challenge I created my very first sketch.  I should clarify: I created it on paper and Melin Beltran helped me to change it over in photoshop.  I need to practice with that program more.

Here is the sketch:


Here is my take on the sketch:
 I used the stars as masks to add glimmer mist.  Then I wiped them off and used staz on to ink the edges of the acrylic.
 This pic shows my embellishment cluster.  I used the new QQ alphabet & phrases.  I made my flower from a 1" piece of left over paper.  I cut the edge with scalloped scissors, folded it back and forth, then glued the two edges together.
 Items used:  Quick Quotes Savvy Davvy papers, QQ alphabet & phrases, QQ vellum, various buttons & Creative Imaginations shimmer mist in 'teal.'


I hope you'll play along with us over at the QQ blog!
You can use any paper & products.
9/23-10/5


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment