Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Inspired by Others



Here are a few pages where I was inspired by someone else. Some call it 'scraplifting' but I call it 'loving it and making it your own' :) The pages here were inspired by Close to My Heart original designs. I love the flower in the single page layout. This is created by using a circle punch to create 7 circles. Then you fold two sides about 1/3 of the way in and glue down. Leave one circle whole and glue the 7 folded pieces to this circle to create your flower. Add a brad to the middle and 'voila' you are done. (CTMH design idea)

The second layout has a pullout feature for journaling. To add this to your album and make the journaling accessible: Once I put the layout in my page protector I will cut a small slit in the protector using an exacto knife so that the journaling can slide in and out. The majority of the tag will be on the outside of the protector when I am finished.

The paper line is from Crate Paper and is from their "Blue Hill" collection.

0 comments:

Post a Comment